Automate the whole printing and mailing process with a click. Save time and resources. Use the campaign analysis to advance your upcoming promotions and dominate the competition.
What Can You Do With Our Print & Mail Solutions
Scalable Solution and Faster Turnaround Time
- Scale your direct mail campaigns any time
- Get ensured two-days mail delivery
- Enable priority processing for the customers who want the package at a defined time
Secure Mail Delivery, Track and Analyze the Campaign
- Keep your data confidential with HIPAA/PIPEDA Compliant system
- Track all the sent mail pieces, and know their whereabouts at every touchpoint
- Get timely reports on previous campaigns performance and improve upcoming marketing promotions accordingly
Integrate the System and Verify the Data
- Incorporate your data tools, CRM, or marketing automation platform with our developer docs or directly use your data to print and mail quickly
- Zapier integration to incorporate over 1600+ apps
- API address verification for accurate database and decreasing mail returns
How Does Print & Mail Solutions Work?
Send Personalized Mails
- Get the customer’s first name, your company logo, or a personal message printed on your mailpieces.
- Choose a design from our versatile templates, upload your own, or create a design from scratch according to your needs with our in-built editor.
- Send any customized mailpiece from letters to dimensional mailers.
Print Mails in Bulk
- Print any number of direct mails – from one to one thousand, PostGrid processes them all.
- Get your mails printed any time in any city across the US with our vast network of printing labs.
- Get splendid deals on your printing mail pieces due to bulk printing.
Choose Your Sending Item
- Apart from direct mails, you can choose to send invoices, letters, postcards, one-pager, billing statements, account statements, checks, compliance notices, thank you notes, appointment reminders, surveys, recognition awards, or any other related item
- All the mailpieces mentioned above can be customized and personalized.
- You can also send employee recognition awards or company notices.
Easy to Use Tool
- Integrate your CRM tool with PostGrid and fetch the data (addresses, contact details, names, and others) with a single click.
- Incorporate over 1600+ apps for ease and a better experience.
- Access everything from a single dashboard.
- Verify thousands of addresses – fetched from your tool – in seconds.
- Enable entry point address verification.
- Clean all the data, and remove all the information gaps.
- Two days mailpieces delivery ensured.
- Less returned or lost mails.
- Decrease the lost amount of money.
- With the HIPAA/PIPEDA Compliant system, your customers’ information is secured.
- Gain the trust of your customers by keeping their privacy details confidential.
- Send sensitive financial documents without worrying about any data leakage.
Track and Analyze
- Know the exact whereabouts of your mailers from time of despatch to the time of delivery.
- Get the analysis report of each campaign, and measure its performance.
- Based on the results, improve your future campaigns and get better returns.
Scale, Edit, and Automate
- Scale your direct mail marketing campaigns anytime.
- Edit and update the content of your mail pieces whenever you want.
- Automate the entire process and kick start your campaigns with a single click.
Reliable 24/7 customer support
- If you get stuck in the process anywhere, can’t get your API success call, or you’re unable to understand anything – contact us.
- Visit our troubleshooting FAQs page for instant solutions.
- Or send us an email, and we’ll be at your service within 12-24 hours of contact.
Make More Profit
- Unlike our close competitors, we provide all the services mentioned above at a very affordable price.
- With us, you not only spend less but also reduce misspending by mailing only to valid addresses.
- Generate more revenue through happy and satisfied customers.
Who uses print and mail services
The businesses who need to send the following mails use these services:
A direct mail triggered by the customers’ actions is called a transactional mail. Businesses use them more than often. Here’s a list of some of them:
- Order receipts: Whenever customers purchase an item/s from a company, they receive a confirmation order receipt. With PostGrid, you can make those receipts personalized by including the customer’s first name, a personal message, or your brand logo – eventually, get engaged customers and increase your brand awareness.
- Thank you mail: Sending your customers a thank you letter for various activities like purchasing from you, signing up for your newsletter or services, joining a segment, referring your brand to another customer, or even complaining about something—makes them feel valued. With PostGrid, you can send them all, and more.
- Invoices: If you email an invoice, your customers may overlook it, but if you mail the bill in a tangible form of paper, they’ll find it hard to avoid. It emphasizes the customers to pay the bill on time. With PostGrid, you can personalize and send regular invoices automatically.
- Financial statements: More than often, most businesses send their customers regular reports of their overall money spent on the services and products, breaking them down into several categories. Transactional direct mails are the best way to do this, and with PostGrid, you can also add a personalized message with them.
- Debt recovery letters: Sending debt recovery emails may get avoided on purpose and never get opened. However, sending a physical mail stating urgency is hard to keep away from. Most banks and financial institutions use transactional mail services because of its tangible form.
- Renewal letters: Often, businesses that run the monthly or yearly subscription services use transactional mails to inform the customers to renew their subscription or alert the new customers to cancel the subscription. The tangible form of letters is the best way to do it, as they’re hard to ignore.
- Notices: Notifying the customers about new changes in their account details, your company policies, or any other significant security changes through transactional direct mails is a very common practice. And with PostGrid, you can not only send them these transactional direct mails but also personalize them.
- New signups: More than often, businesses need to send signup letters in various forms, for example, confirmation letters, welcome letters, security details like pin or password, and others. It’s always a good idea to send transactional direct mails for these occasions. They’re more personalized and give your audience the impression that you’re in direct contact with them.
Marketing through digital platforms, no wonder, is the most popular these days. But it’s often way easier to get lost in a crowd when other billions are also involved in the same thing. On the other hand, direct marketing mails bring more response than any other marketing form because it’s less popular and works like a charm. With PostGrid, you can design, print, and mail the following – but not limited to – marketing mails:
- Letters and envelopes: You can send personalized messages and envelopes not only to your customers but also to your potential customers, just by knowing their whereabouts and demographics.
- PostCards: If you’re hosting an event, sale, or want to get your customers to visit your website or store, you can send them customized postcards.
- Catalogs: DMA reports, 91% of businesses use catalogs for marketing. Plus, it’s the easiest way to showcase a number of products under a single cover.
- Branding mails: Sending dimensional mailers with your logo on them is the best way to get your customers’ attention. They’re never avoided and are easier to share with friends and family.
How to Use Our Print & Mail API
Create, launch, and automate—as simple as that.
- Integrate your CRM tool (mainly website) with PostGrid
- Create an account
- Sign-in to the dashboard
- Upload your design or choose a print template from our library
- Link it with your marketing campaign
- PostGrid will get your designs printed and mailed to the right recipients
If your potential customers enter the campaign at a different time, PostGrid automatically sends them your printed mails through API.
Integrates with your favourite tech stack & tools
Easily Improve your workflow and automate print & mail by connecting to our integrations