Save time and get accurate and automated invoice printing and mailing solution with PostGrid every time to strengthen your transactional communication. We assure safe and secure delivery.
Automate Invoice Printing and Mailing Services With PostGrid
Invoices are an essential part of businesses to ensure smooth cash flow. They are extremely important to keep the funds running, and therefore, invoice printing services form a regular part of business operations.
Oftentimes, in-house teams are burdened with the mundane tasks involved in the process of creating and shipping those billing statements and check printing and mailing. However, PostGrid’s solutions to print and mail invoices can make it fast, flexible, secure, and cost-effective. Any firm that requires printing and invoice mailing services should get it automated to handle it smoothly.
While sending invoices as part of transactional communications, it should be assured that the invoice is a complete piece in itself. It has to be accurate, it should reflect professionalism, and it must prompt payments. Whether you have to get one invoice or a thousand invoices printed and sent, PostGrid can take care of everything. Our API services enable you to print and mail bulk or personalized orders on-demand.
- Send transaction-driven invoices with templates of your choice
- Ideal for all types of industries and professions
- Get high-quality and professional invoices printed and delivered
- Receive time-to-time receipts and assure your company’s financial stability
- Induce a direct CTA for clients to pay now
Highly Personalized Invoices
- Get personalization with variable data on every invoice. Everything from the name of the clients to the amounts is automatically printed on each billing statement.
- Integrate our print and mail API to your accounting management software to fetch your data and enable automated customization—no need to manually edit every small detail.
- All invoices will be processed according to the data fed in.
- Send event-driven invoices as and when a transaction takes place.
Print and Mail Your Invoices Reliably and Securely
- PostGrids operations are carried out in a safe and secure environment, all our partners are HIPAA, SOC-II, and PIPEDA Compliant.
- Timely services offered are backed up by confidentiality regulations and complete trust. We understand the value of document integrity.
- There are several options to conveniently and safely upload your files through SFTP or API calls, detailed API docs, or dev support available for integration.
- You have complete access to view your files, send invoices, and the total quantity sent.
Easy and Real-Time Tracking
- Complete visibility of the status of your invoices is provided to you.
- Make decisions according to the status of the invoices for optimizing performance. Pass on the details to the downstream workforce.
- Real-time tracking for you to check at which stage your invoices have reached.
- Sign in to your account with your unique credentials to access the dashboard and get all tracking reports.
- With PostGrid, no more multi-tasking and following up with various print and delivery vendors for getting statuses of your orders is required. Access everything in one place with our invoice printing and mail services online.
Initiate an Effective Mailing System
- Get high-quality and cleansed data through our API.
- Import your mailing lists and let our platform validate all addresses at once in just a couple of minutes. ZIP codes are rechecked and standardized.
- It makes sure that all the addresses are proper and deliverable so that returned or delayed invoices can be avoided altogether. It assures fast, secured, and provides a higher delivery rate.
- Avoid duplications and errors. The API will navigate your lists, and remove all duplicate entries.
- Triggered campaigns can be set to send out an invoice in response to an action in your CRM.
Carry Out Invoice Print and Mail Fulfillment
- Maintain your financial stability by getting invoice printing and mailing done on time.
- The orders are fulfilled through our software in a given timeframe to ensure payments. Further follow-up notices can also be sent as reminders for urgent payments.
- Set up the software in minutes and begin processing your invoices with us.
- Just submit the details by uploads or through the API. We will make, sign, stamp, print, fold, seal, and send. PostGrid’s automation solution offers invoice printing and mailing services online seamlessly.
- Unpaid invoices will be automatically uploaded and sent according to your pre-set preferences.
How PostGrid Assists You in Transactional Communications Through Invoice Printing and Mailing Services?
- Connect with your clients through customized messages about discounts or new offerings.
- Edit the templates with our in-built editor. Add, remove, or modify anything as per the client’s needs.
- Select fonts that are bold, clear, professional, and capable of standing out. Just like any other direct mail piece, invoices should also be eye-catching and attention-grabbing.
- Insert your logo so that they identify your brand and get the payments done quickly.
- Options of size, paper, ink, envelope, colors, and formats are widely available for you to select as per your preferences of brand appearance.
- Other branding customizations can also be made like additional inserts.
Conserve Your Time and Resources
- Get more productive work done through your employees by reducing their time spent on invoice printing and mailing.
- Save payroll costs and investment in printing and mailing machines and staff to maintain it.
- PostGrid accepts all sizes of orders, and there is no hidden cost involved.
- Quickly integrate your files with our API and securely get printing and invoice mailing solutions at one click.
- Ink, papers, stamps, and many other materials are required for in-house handling of invoices. The printers used by these in-house teams are also prone to wear and tear. It involves a high maintenance cost and drains out the time of your staff.
- Use PostGrid to automate the direct mailing of your invoices. Let the experts handle the process and generate high-quality, consistent, and compelling invoices ready to be mailed in just two days.
Facilitate Accurate Invoice Printing and Mailing
- Our user-friendly API easily Integrates with your system or uploads your data with ease, so that accurate details are obtained to generate invoices.
- The dates, amounts, client names, and particulars are all reconciled and cross-checked while processing the invoices.
- Printing and invoice mailing solutions offered by us are specialized and reliable.
- You can track the progress and delivery of all invoices as soon as each step is completed.
- We are known to print and mail invoices online with the highest levels of precision.
Reduce Manual Work and Increase Smart Work
- Invoices require purchasing ink, paper, and envelopes, and then getting everything from printing to packing done.
- Manually doing these tasks are extremely boring and tiresome. It affects the morale of your production staff.
- Outsource your invoice printing and mailing to us for converting your hard work into smart work. PostGrid does all these things for you at much lesser costs and with more efficiency.
- Whether you have to send a few invoices or a lot, quality matters more than the quantity. Let us conduct everything with our expertise and knowledge while you focus on your business.
Get Detailed Reports Regularly
- You get complete access to the management dashboard where you can download and view deep insights on your invoices.
- Faster deliveries lead to faster payments. Our dashboard tracks everything to see that deliveries are made at the perfect time, and you get paid without any delays.
- Follow up regularly and frequently through our printing and invoice mailing solutions to get payments from time to time.
Increase Brand Reputation and Maintain Good Relations
- Present your business professionally with high-quality invoices.
- Brand your invoices and use them as marketing pieces as well. Increase your brand visibility.
- Centralize your marketing efforts with consistent invoices.
- PostGrid’s printing and invoice mailing solutions help maintain good relations with your clients. Send invoices with personalized messages to improve credibility, get payments, and keep your clientele with smooth communications.
Saving Dollars with Print and Mail Invoice Services
Are you tired of bearing huge costs to print your invoices? All you need is an automated solution to reduce your headache. You can save tons of resources by relying on our Print & Mail API;
Our API completely automates the process of generating and sending invoices. It reduces the need for manual labor and cumbersome processes. Your business can save time and resources in managing printing and invoices.
When you generate invoices manually, there is a high risk of errors, such as incorrect pricing, customer information, or quantities. Our Print and Mail API helps you ensure that all your invoices are accurate and up to date. It reduces the likelihood of errors and the expenses associated with correcting them.
Higher Efficiency Rates
The API completely streamlines generating and mailing of invoices to your customers. It would significantly reduce the time and cost of the invoice generation process and the likelihood of payment delays.
Additional Cost Savings
We provide flexible pricing plans that meet the different requirements of businesses from various industries. Moreover, we also offer attractive discounts on USPS shipping to reduce further the cost of generating, printing, and sending invoices to your customers.
By outsourcing your invoice generation and mailing process, you can eliminate or reduce costs on;
- Energy & Utility
- Software to run systems
- Printing materials
- Labor and workforce
- Physical space
PostGrid as a HIPAA-Compliant Platform
- We never retain your PDF documents.
- PostGrid never keeps your images on our platform once you generate, print, and mail them.
- You’ll have complete access to mailing activity.
- We handle your documents securely through the printing and mailing process.
Professionals and Businesses that Can Rely on Our Print & Mail Invoice API
Our platform can be helpful for professionals and industries that need to generate and send invoices to clients or customers.
- Small Business Owners: These individuals can automate their invoice generation process and eliminate the need for manual data entry for printing and mailing physical invoices.
- Operators: These professionals have to work on a project-on-project basis. Thus, they can rely on our API to create and send physical invoices to their clients for the work they’ve completed.
- Accountants: They can also use our Print & Mail API to generate and send physical invoices to their clients—for example, tax preparation, bookkeeping, etc.
- Legal Firms: Solicitors can also use PostGrid Print & Mail API to bill clients for legal services, including flat fees, hourly rates, or fixed rates.
- Healthcare Providers: Professionals like doctors or dentists can also print and mail invoices using our API. They can deliver bills to patients for their services, deductibles, copays, or out-of-pocket expenses.
- Property Managers: Real estate professionals can automatically bill tenants for rent and utilities using PostGrid. They can generate, print, and mail invoices in seconds.
- Non-Profit Organizations: These organizations can also use our API to generate and send invoices to their donors or volunteers.
- Subscription-Based Services: Companies that charge their customers regularly can implement our API to print and mail their customers monthly invoices.
Reinventing the Purpose of Invoice Printing and Mailing
Even though invoices are transactional mail, that helps receive payments and maintain a stable cash flow. However, intelligent businesses often rely on our Print & Mail API to communicate with their customers effectively.
They can include important information or messages in their invoices. It opens up new marketing opportunities for upselling or cross-selling. Businesses that provide multiple services often use this practice to promote their other products and services. With the help of data segmentation, you can send the correct information to the right customers.
Represent Your Brand with a Professional Invoicing System
Another thing to consider in invoice printing and mailing is that the invoice you send also represents your brand. So how professional it looks? Thus, an invoice has more than just a utilitarian purpose. You can also use invoices to reflect your company’s visual identity with creative logos, designs, colors, and more.
When you are using our direct mail platform, you have the option to customize your old and ugly invoices. It would help you improve your customers’ response and engagement levels. Personalization and branding impact your customers on a subconscious level. If focusing on digital branding and user experience, you must prioritize Print and Mail invoices. It can help in changing the perception of your customers for your brand.
What is a Well-Designed Invoice?
There are several aesthetic elements that you have to consider while designing your invoices. Yet, these are some critical things to keep in mind when you are using our Print & Mail Invoice API;
You have to consider your industry while determining the design of your invoice. For example, businesses in the creative field have to focus more on the creative design part. In contrast, traditional businesses should keep the design simple and classic to make a professional impact.
You can go overkill by including different fonts and colors in your design. It might be tempting and give you the impression that your invoice will stand out. However, it is essential to keep your consumers in mind. Will they appreciate the experimentation with design and fonts? Your invoice must be clear and easy to understand.
After considering your industry and audience, your invoice must align invoice with your business brand image.
Frequently Asked Questions
Automation helps integrate files, reconcile, and make precise invoices. The entire process of invoice printing and mailing services can be done quickly and accurately using automation in less than half the usual time.
PostGrid assists you in getting your invoices printed and mailed on time and allows you to save a lot of effort and resources.
Yes, our platform allows a number of customizations to not only get your payments on time but also to increase your brand awareness.
Yes, you get complete access to track your invoices in real-time at every stage of processing, printing, and mailing.
PostGrid works with all types of industries like construction, architecture, medical, financial, retail, and many more.
PostGrid will handle any job, no matter how big or small in terms of invoice printing and mailing services. To save money and lower unit prices, we recommend larger quantities. The invoice mailing service at PostGrid is generally less flexible than other mailing campaigns.
Yes, we offer that option. We do not recommend doing so. By mailing them yourself, you will not only have to pay higher postage, but you will also experience a delay as we must ship you the mailings. Most businesses do not find that handling their own mail is worth the time and money they waste.
How does a direct mail house like the Addressers benefit from the invoice printing and mailing services?
You can get quite stressed and it can take up a lot of your employees’ time to print, bill, and mail your own statements. By managing these mailings through The Addressers, you can manage them at a lower cost than doing so internally. You will save the majority of your invoice and statement costs with our mailing permits and knowledge of USPS postage.
For years, PostGrid has been providing marketing and mailing services. Invoices and statements are one of our most popular services. Your entire campaign can be handled through automation, including designing, printing, mailing, fulfillment, and invoice mailing services. We specialize in:
- Real Pen Addressed Mailer
- Post It, Note Mailer
- Solar Mailing
- Pre-Mover Mailing
- New Mover/Homeowner Mailing
- Scratch Off Mailer
Contact our team of experts in case you wish to know more about our invoice print and mail services or if you want assistance with direct mail for your businesses.
The cost of an invoice mail service can range from $12 to $30 to process with an average cost of close to $15.
However, big-sized organizations have a complicated payment process that processes bulk invoices direct mail.
Automated online invoices printing and mailing can cost about $3.50 each. Also, the invoices mailing service can save your business thousands of greens every year.
The Cost of Sending Manual Invoices
In case you do not wish to opt for invoice print and mail services– The majority of businesses still send manual invoices despite the high costs.
- Direct Costs: Paper, ink, and postage costs are associated with paper invoicing and mailing. You will have to pay at least 47 cents per first-class letter, depending on the type of business. So, when you send out several invoices a week, it can quickly add up.
- Indirect Costs: The indirect costs of completing a task are the expenses that arise from doing the job. A paper invoice must be put in an envelope by an employee who inputs the relevant data for the invoice. Due to the manpower needed to do the job, manually generating invoices is more expensive.
- Hidden Costs: Your invoice process may have hidden costs. You may experience cash flow problems if your invoice is delayed by a customer who receives it in the mail. Manual invoice reconciliation will require additional time. Correcting these errors can cost more than $50.
Some other factors that can affect the costs of opting for invoice printing and mailing:
- Invoices need to be processed and mailed promptly
- Review of invoices takes time
- Correcting data entry errors can take several hours
- Each invoice must be shipped and stored
- This results in lost productivity
- The available late fees or discounts.
Of course, you can add letters, flyers, announcements, etc. to your mailings. All you have to do is upload a PDF into the automated system you opted for to use invoice printing and mailing services. Additionally, you can also insert coloured or black printed systems on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. It gets placed on the last page of every envelope. However, the pricing of the same can cost you some extra bucks.
We process documents and mail them from Monday to Friday, except on public or postal holidays.
At PostGrid, accuracy is a pillar when delivering services like invoice printing and mailing, address verification, and more. And, it is possible with innovative & updated technology that ensures that the right invoice lands up in the right mailbox. We also believe that accuracy correlates with compliance and this is why we ensure that everything that goes out of our system is as per the USPS standards.
PostGrid Print and Mail Invoice API prioritize security for enterprises and professionals. We incorporate security features such as authentication, security, and access control to ensure that sensitive customer information is always protected.
To use the PostGrid API, businesses and professionals must provide the customers’ names and addresses. They must also enter invoice details and additional information necessary for mailings, such as return address information and postage.
Our API works by integrating with a business’ invoicing system. Whenever a business generates an invoice, the API automatically creates, prints, and mails a physical invoice to the respective customer.
Integrating our API with almost any tech stack, major CRMs, and over 1600 tools is possible. Moreover, the integration is smooth without writing a single line of code.
We provide international mailing services to help businesses send invoices to customers outside the country of origin. However, international mailing services might include additional costs due to shipping, customs duties, and taxes.