Automate your transactional direct mail and marketing direct mail with PostGrid’s automated direct mail solution
Do you need direct mailing solution?
You may be using the physical form of marketing for years, but getting in front of the right audience is a pain when it comes to the traditional form of marketing. Direct mail marketing, with automated software, is the best way to boost your brand awareness, get in touch with the right leads, begin new relations with your prospects, and increase your sales.
There’s no denying to the fact that digital marketing or social media presence are very tempting to invest in, but if you’re willing to reach the right people directly and see the life-changing results with the least amount of effort—direct mail marketing is the way to go!
With direct mail API, you can mail regular postcards, personalized marketing direct mail, invoices, or any other type of mail to your specific existing or targeted potential customers.
Along with the delivery, the direct mailing solution, PostGrid also provides printing, and address verification services.
Plus, with the customization and automation solutions – all operated from a single dashboard – you can run your direct mail campaigns just like email marketing.
By managing your direct marketing campaigns with an automation tool like PostGrid, you’ll get no-hassle, a super-easy process, and a chance to outperform your competitors within a limited budget.
Let’s find out how that’s possible in more detail.
Traditional Direct Mail Vs Direct Mail Automation
Here’s the basic difference between traditional marketing and direct mail automation
Traditional Direct Mail Marketing
- Manual Process
- High Investment
- Back and forth running to get the designs ready and different teams’ approval.
- Meeting multiple vendors to get the best deals for printing bulk direct mail.
- No specific way to target the right audience.
- No specific way to find out the location of your direct mail.
Direct Mail Automation
- An easy and automated process that you can handle from a single dashboard and be done with the entire thing within hours.
- Comparatively lower investment
- Control everything from a single dashboard. From designing, printing and mailing to verifying addresses for higher accuracy
- Access to 100’s of compliant, professional print and mail partners and benefit from high volume sends
- Allows you to launch your direct marketing campaigns in front of the targeted audience.
- Get notification on the exact location of your direct mail.
Let’s understand them in detail.
Traditional Direct Mail
The old fashioned conventional form of marketing, no-doubt brings the results, but at what cost?
You need to do most things manually and spend more energy, time, money, and resources into it. Besides that, it’s hard to track the on-going campaigns, such as your mailer’s location and analytical results. And that’s the reason why most businesses consider it a hit and trial method that may or may not work.
We’ve divided the entire process into some smaller categories to create an understanding of how the traditional form of marketing costs you more instead of bringing the high returns.
Costs a Fortune
- Most businesses know well about the excellent performance of traditional marketing. Yet, they decide to choose digital marketing because the old way of direct marketing has always been way too expensive.
- Due to the lack of technology and targeting used in traditional marketing, it feels like shooting arrows in the dark. Hence, companies avoid high investments in such marketing techniques.
- With PostGrid, you can effortlessly carry out a successful direct mail campaign in an automated manner by integrating to your existing stack without having to change your existing workflow all with a click of a button. Have added capabilities to send letters, postcards and cheques. Save on resources and time and benefit from highly personalized and targeted direct mail campaigns.
Manual Tedious Tasks
- From creating the mailers manually to mailing them – all the tasks take ages to get done.
- Loads of resources, human potential, and money get wasted in the process.
- With PostGrid, you can control everything – creating the direct mail, getting them printed and shipped – from a single dashboard.
- Without a targeted audience list, businesses in the past would launch their direct mail campaigns in front of a vast audience.
- The broad audience’s list would include people of every zip code or details of people belonging to a very extended area. Such contact details can easily be bought from a broker, and it’s a no brainer that mailing on such a big scale costs too much money.
- With PostGrid, customization and personalization is seamless, have highly targeted mail going out to the intended recipient without compromising too much on cost or resources and have a successful targeted campaign enjoying higher response and engagement rate.
Out of Reach
- Due to a tremendous amount of money, resources, time, and employee potential, traditional marketing was inaccessible for most businesses.
- Plus, no print lab would accept printing less than a certain volume which is huge for most small and medium businesses. It’s beyond the budget for certain small and mid-sized companies.
- With PostGrid, if needed, you can even print and mail a single personalised postcard, letters or cheques.
Direct Mail Automation
When you run your direct mail campaigns with the help of an direct mail automation solution like PostGrid, you get wonderous results by following a super-easy process. Let’s find out how.
Easy, Fast, and Affordable
- You can promptly design and create your direct mail, get them printed and delivered.
- You can control the whole process from a single dashboard and save resources, money, and labor cost.
- Along with physical and human resources, you can also save the money on extra mailers with inaccurate details—eventually drop the investment significantly.
Personalized, Targeted, and Convenient
- Customize each of the mail pieces for more customer engagement and to increase your brand awareness.
- Integrate with over 1600+ apps, your CRM, or other tools to fetch the data in seconds and keep all the teams on the same page – eliminating time-consuming tasks and information gaps.
Automated, Trackable, and Testable
- Send transactional direct mail – welcome, confirmation, thank you, activation, birthday, anniversary, feedback, notices, or others – just like triggered email.
- Track all the campaigns you launch from your dashboard.
Accurate Information, Jaw-dropping Deals, and Secured Data
- Verify all the entry points and database addresses, clear all the data gaps, and remove the duplicate customer details within seconds.
- Send your direct mail only to accurate US addresses with address verification API, and get amazing deals because of our vast network of print labs.
- Mail invoices, financial statements, or any sensitive data safely through our HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant partners.
Direct Mail Solutions PostGrid Offer
Here are the different solutions that PostGrid offer for your business:
No need to visit multiple vendors for printing solution; at PostGrid, with our vast network of printing labs, you can get the best deals on per piece printing.
Create customized direct mail for each of your customers using our automated API.
Automatize each of your marketing campaigns, just like digital marketing, using PostGrid. This way, whenever your prospects will enter the campaign, they’ll receive an automated personalized response.
Get the address details of your contact list checked – in bulk and at the entry point – with the data available in the official USPS database from our address verification software (free of charge).
Track your mail piece right from when it is printed, processed, handed over to USPS and on route for delivery.
Our print delivery partnership are HIPAA/PIPEDA/SOC-II compliant ensuring your sensitive and confidential data is processed in a safe and secure environment.
Featured Products that PostGrid Offers:
Often, businesses use transactional mail to communicate with their customers. The tangible form of letters is the best way to do it, as they’re hard to ignore.
Most businesses believe in sending the tangible record of business correspondence; that can be described as all the information on the business activities shared between two entities. With PostGrid, you can print and send these too.
Notifying the customers about new changes in their account details, your company policies, or any other significant security changes through transactional direct mail is a very common practice. And with PostGrid, you can not only send them these transactional direct mail but also personalize them.
If you email an invoice, your customers may overlook it, but if you mail the bill in a tangible form of paper, they’ll find it hard to avoid. It emphasizes the customers to pay the bill on time. With PostGrid, you can personalize and send regular invoices automatically.
With PostGrid, you can even send the billing statement to your customers, that companies send to their customers informing them about the monthly expenditure, due payment, and other vital details.
Whenever customers purchase an item/s from a company, they receive a confirmation order receipt. With PostGrid, you can make those receipts personalized by including the customer’s first name, a personal message, or your brand logo – eventually, get engaged customers and increase your brand awareness.
Send the checks through direct mail. All our print and mail partners and HIPAA/PIPEDA/SOC-II compliant partners ensuring safe and secure processing
More than often, businesses send their customers regular reports of their overall expenditure on the products or services, breaking them down into several categories. Transactional direct mail are the best way to do this, and with PostGrid, you can also add a personalized message in it.
Send compliance notices in a timely manner with industry best SLA and fully compliant partners your mail is delivered on time in a secure and safe manner.
If your business involves sending personalized marketing direct mail to your customers, then with the help of PostGrid, you can create and send customized direct mail to hundreds of thousands of people in minimal time. Later on, you can automate the entire process and send them with just a few clicks using your PostGrid’s dashboard.
If you need to send the appointment reminders in bulk, each month, to your regular and new customers, who might have booked an appointment with you online. You can easily create and automate these reminders’ sending with a direct mail automation tool like PostGrid.
If you decide to take your customers’ opinions to improve your services, you know you need to do it in bulk. And to keep things updated, you may need to do it regularly – complete the whole process within a few hours using PostGrid.
If you’re hosting an event, sale, or want to get your customers to visit your website or store, you can send them personalized postcards with PostGrid.
With PostGrid, send your customers a thank you note for taking your services or buying your product and make them feel valued.
With an automated system, like PostGrid, in place, you can send the tangible newsletters to your customers and manage everything just like an email newsletter. Whenever a customer or prospect enters in any of your campaigns, it will send a newsletter at their door automatically.
You can also send menus door to door with our automated services, and boost your brand awareness.
If you usually send personalized direct mail on special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries, then PostGrid is for you. Set, ship, and automate the entire process and enjoy the benefits of happy customers.
All-Inclusive Direct Mail Solutions
- Dashboard Control
- Verified Addresses
- Standardize Your Addresses
- Zapier Integration
- User Permission
- Printing Services Integration
- Automated Tractional Mail
- HIPAA and PIPEDA Compliant System
With our HTML editing system, customising and personalizing templates is seamlessly executed.
With our vast print labs, we can get you the best per print piece deals. From printing a personalized message and the initials of your customers’ name to your company details and logo, you can get everything printed and shipped within a very limited time and budget.
Manage the whole campaign – from creating designs, sending for prints, distributing the mail, and tracking their location to analyzing the results – from a single dashboard. Eventually, eliminate all the manual and tedious tasks, save resources, decrease the investment, and improve sales.
Get all the addresses from your system fetched and checked according to the standard data in USPS’s official database through our address verification software. Apart from checking the addresses in bulk, you can also get the addresses entering your system checked at the point of entry.
Standardize your Addresses
PostGrid will check all the addresses in your system and standardize them according to the local postal format.
Integrate your system with PostGrid for fetching the data in seconds. This way, you free your different teams and departments from tons of repeated tasks. Easily integrate with over 1600 APPs through Zapier. Integration with various tools like HubSpot, SalesForce, InfusionSoft, Active Campaign, Zoho, Act-on, AgileCRM, Pipedrive, GreenRope, etc.
Additionally, with zapier integration, you can connect over 1600+ apps and be done with the repeated tasks automatically.
Add the different teams and departments and get everyone available on a single platform. In addition to that, control the user’s permission, for example, which user can have access to what tools of PostGrid.
Printing Services Integration
Automate the printing process with PostGrid – submit the designs and get any number of mailpieces printed. By integrating printing services with your business, you reduce the risk of errors and improve the print quality and your staff’s productivity.
Automated Tractional Mail
Send transactional direct mail – welcome, confirmation, thank you, activation, birthday, anniversary, feedback, notices, or others – just like triggered email.
HIPAA and PIPEDA Compliant System
Mail invoices, financial statements, or any sensitive data safely with a HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant system.
Cost Of Direct Mail
- Mailing List
- The number of mailers you need to ship
In the case of traditional marketing, you may also need to consider the additional cost of in-house teams, other resources, and errors. To get an exact idea of how much the entire direct mailing process will cost you with PostGrid, check out our solutions and the products we offer.
Want Inexpensive Direct Mail Solutions?
Fill out the form to request a demo.
Once we’ve received your details, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours and enquire about your targeted audience, the products you’re willing to send, and other similar information to understand your business and its needs.
After this step, we’ll show you exactly how we help our clients, with PostGrid.